Friday, May 24, 2013

oh well.

Happy Birthday to me.
i'll make this post as short as i can. Today's my birthday , and today's also Vesak as well. i know that a birthday is not a biggie but today is really emotional boring and fked up day. my grandpa passed away and i spent the whole day at the church and at the crematorium. Wanted to go out and hang out with my friends but my parents did not give me the permission to. T.T and there's this guy who talks so much that pissed me off. i feel like slapping him. but i got two birthday present which was Awesome ! i love them thanks.
Weifeng Ric and Sauyang are going to Malacca tomorrow. i wish you all the best :)

and i dont like my college.
so my birthday wish would be, i hope the 15 months end fast. do well in A levels.
slim down. become prettier and become smarter.
and wish for my family's safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment